Disclosure: I am a Mother Goose Time blog ambassador. I receive the Mother Goose Time curriculum free of charge in exchange for sharing my experiences with you. All of the thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own. You can see more about Mother Goose Time here: https://www.mothergoosetime.com/
After a recent search of preschool curriculums available, I settled on Mother Goose Time for our homeschool time. Recently, we received our first month’s box of supplies for the program and I am so excited to bring you along with me as I unbox everything we need as we “Blast Off to Space” this month!
You can watch the video above to see the entire unboxing. Here are some of my favorite things that I discovered as I unboxed our supplies for this month:
- The supplies and materials needed for each day are separated into different bags. No sorting through a big box of supplies each month!
- Everything that is needed for each activity (other than basic supplies that you will likely have on hand) is provided! I love that I don’t have to spend hours tracking down supplies that I will only use a fraction of for learning activities. I’d much rather spend time that time playing with my little gal.
- This curriculum is in-depth and covers so many areas of learning, while pulling it all together under a central and fun theme.
- The illustrations on all of the supplies are so adorable!
- There are awesome activities and supplies, like board puzzles and a book, that will used over and over in our home.
I am so excited for us to jump into the curriculum this month and, of course, share our experiences with you!